Fitness Specialist – Injury Management Consultant
BODY AND MIND 2000 RECENT SEMINARS PRESENTED:
– Keller Australia 2013 onsite/ Port Stephens
– Hunter Valley Gardens 2013 and 2015
– Sanitarium Berkley Vale site & Cooranbong Site 2012/2013
Christine Atkins is an experienced, committed and empathetic fitness professional who provides a vital link between Employers, Medical Specialists and Clients. Christine’s intervention ensures a far superior outcome for all parties involved in Injury Prevention and Injury Management.
Contact Christine Atkins for:
- Faster recovery with pre-operative and post-operative care management
- Individually prescribed programs incorporating strength and mobility work
- Better healing with an holistic approach to bring clients back to work healthy and happy
- One-on-one guidance to build client focus
- Ongoing maintenance programs incorporating regular personal contact and tailor-made home programs
- Specialist services to improve results for employers by reducing the incidence of injuries and increasing the rate of return to work
- Accessibility: programs developed at your premises or the dedicated Body and Mind 2000 site in the Hunter Valley.